Tanya is an articulate, engaging, warm, informative, entertaining and inspirational speaker. Whether presenting keynote speeches to large audiences or small sustainability workshops, she involves her audience and empowers them to act on what they hear. Her speeches are thought provoking but fun, inspiring and motivating listeners to environmental action in their own lives.
Tanya’s speaking engagements are managed by Claxton Speakers International. Click here to view Tanya’s page on their internet site or call +61 2 9909 0033.
Tanya’s speech and workshop experience is extensive, including:
- corporate events,
- youth conferences,
- local government education initiatives,
- environmental expos,
- and other special events and launches.
Past hosting/MC events include:
- World Science Festival Brisbane events ‘Can we save out precious reefs in time?’ and ‘Robots: the new eco warriors’
- Celebrating Women in Conservation breakfast – hosted events in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- ‘Glow Girl and SciBabe’ National Science Week 2015
- The AURIN Lecture: ‘Future cities: the good, the bad and the ugly’
- The L’Oreal For Women in Science Fellowships ceremony – 2012 & 2013
- The L’Oreal Girls in Science schools forum – 2012 & 2013
- The FSC National Awards
- ‘Scatter, Adapt, Remember’ – in conversation with Annalee Newitz at The Wheeler Centre
Past keynote speaking clients include:
- Conference Chair of the 2008 National Sustainable Procurement Conference (hosted by the Queensland Government)
- Touring Speaker for the Northern Territory Government October Business Month
- Touring Speaker and Ambassador for 2009 National Science Week
- Presentations for corporate events with clients including Toyota, Maddocks Solicitors, Goldman Sachs, Bunnings, Landcom, Produce Marketing Association, Young Farmers Forum, Tasmania Quality Assured, Metropolitan Waste Management Group, Hyder Consulting, Australian Water Association, Local Government Association of NSW, Nursery & Garden Industry Australia and Melbourne Water.
- Presentations for local government and community events, including City of Sydney, City of Melbourne, Williamstown Literary Festival, City of Frankston, Mildura Rural City Council, Wodonga Community Leaders Seminar, Treadlightly Envirofest (Tasmania), Sustainable Living Festival, City of Subiaco, Warringah Council and Melbourne Social Forum.
At Rockdale City Council’s first ever Environmental and Sustainability Forum I was wowed by Tanya Ha’s presentation. I was familiar with some of her work, having read her book Greeniology which I agree is the greenies’ bible.
Greeniology is well written, jam-packed full of practical facts and had led me to expect Tanya to be a greenie on the bookish side. I wasn’t expecting to be charmed, inspired, empowered and entertained as I was by her presentation.
– Slanted magazine’s review of one of Tanya’s presentations.
Past events as a panelist include:
- The National Science Quiz
- The Sustainable Living Festival Great Debate
- The Climate Quiz